Before you get started, we'd like to tell you more about what we do with information we collect about you.
At CredEvolv Services, LLC, we respect and use commercially reasonable practices in order to protect the privacy of those who visit or use our Websites (defined below). Because of the nature of our business, our Websites, products or services are not designed to appeal to children under the age of thirteen (13) and are intended for use of adults over the age of eighteen (18). Therefore, we do not knowingly attempt to solicit, receive or collect any information from children, and children should not use our Websites, products or services at any time.
Please take the time to read these documents carefully.
Any interaction with our Websites or any services that you request or that are provided by us are referred to in this Policy, collectively, as our “Services.” CredEvolv clients or customers should also refer to any other customer or service agreements in place, including any additional terms of service, which may state additional terms governing use of our Services. By visiting any of the CredEvolv Websites, you are accepting the practices described herein.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• Via the Websites.
• In email, text, and other electronic interaction between you and these Websites or otherwise with CredEvolv.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• Us offline or through any other means, including on any other Websites operated by or for any third party; or
• Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Websites.
We may provide third party content or links to third-party web sites or applications, or include features that allow you to connect your CredEvolv account with your accounts with third parties. When you leave our Services or Websites or interact with a third-party feature, you should also read the applicable third party's privacy policies and terms of service to make sure you understand how they might collect and share information about you, as it may differ from ours.
Some of the main ways we collect information about you: when you give it to us, via automated technologies, and when we ask others for it.
You may provide information to us in various ways, such as through forms, features, or other means offered through our Websites or Services. Examples include information you provide to us when registering as a member or user, and feedback forms where you send us comments, questions, or other feedback. The types of information you provide us fits into two general categories:
When we combine information that isn't Personal Information (like Non-Personal Information or Usage Information, which we explain below) with Personal Information, we treat it like Personal Information for as long as it is combined.
• Information You Provide in Sales Inquiries or Demonstration Requests: When you request information through our Websites, we may ask you to provide your name, title, company, address, email and telephone number.
• Registration Information: When you register to use the Services or Websites, we may collect certain information from you, including your name, email address, and other information that we use to contact you or provide Services to you.
• Client Information: In the course of delivering our Services, we may receive information about you, your clients, or potential clients (which may include personally identifiable information), which is provided to us by you. Where applicable, you are responsible for posting your privacy policies, providing notice, and obtaining appropriate consents to collect data from your clients or potential clients and providing it to us as a third-party service provider.
• To Provide our Services: We may use the information that we collect (i) to operate, test, maintain, enhance and provide features of our Services or Websites; (ii) to provide additional Services or information that you request; and (iii) to provide support to users and site visitors.
In addition to information you provide to us, we automatically collect certain information about how you access and interact with our Services and Websites (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information is a key part of how we improve your CredEvolv experience. We and our partners may use various technologies to collect and store Usage Information in connection with our Services. These may include things like cookies, browser web storage (e.g., HTML5), web beacons and similar technologies. There three types of Usage Information we may collect:
Many of our features rely on information about you that we collect from third parties. We will collect information, which may include your credit history and credit scores from credit bureaus and other partners to determine your eligibility for the programs we offer and to provide the Services. We may also work with different third-party partners to supplement other information we collect directly from you. We might also collect information from other users like you through things like a member referral program, for example.
We use the information we collect from you and third parties to provide our Services, communicate with you, conduct research and development to improve or enhance our Services and our users' experience, and promote our Services. These are a few examples:
Information we will not share:
We may share information about you, including Personal Information, with third parties in a variety of ways, such as:
We may also share with third parties de-identified or aggregated data we collect, such as de-identified or aggregated credit reports or scores, de-identified demographic information, or information about the computer or device from which you access the Service. We share such information for a variety of purposes, including to analyze Service usage, develop shared services, and improve our own products and features.
Accessing and Updating Your Account Information
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us, such as your member profile information. You can access and make changes to certain personal information by logging in to your account through our Websites and updating your information.
We’d hate to see you go, but if you do, we have to let you know that we do not delete information about you upon deactivation of your account or cancellation of membership. We will, however, disable your account and stop sending you further communications.
CredEvolv maintains physical, electronic, administrative and procedural safeguards intended to protect the confidentiality of personal information that we collect about you. We limit access to help protect against their loss or misuse and we do not disclose to third parties except with your consent, or where such disclosure is required or permitted by law.
CredEvolv Services, LLC.
2338 Immokalee Rd STE 226
Naples, FL 34110
Thanks for taking the time to read through all this. If you have questions regarding this policy or privacy practices at CredEvolv Services, LLC., you can call the number, above, or contact us via the mailing or email address, above.